Whether you are disabled due to injury or illness, Dallas attorney Marc Whitehead understands your need for skilled representation when disability benefits are denied. Many who apply for benefits end up with their claim rejected or benefits terminated – even if their impairment justifies eligibility for substantial benefits.
If you are having trouble getting the disability benefits you deserve, we can help you appeal or litigate a claim for:
- Long term disability (LTD) insurance benefits
- Social Security disability benefits
- Veterans Disability benefits
Our firm has earned the respect of the courts, judges, insurance companies, and opposing counsel in Dallas County, across Texas and throughout the U.S.
Visit Our Dallas Disability Benefits Law Firm
|Marc Whitehead & Associates, LLP|
Twin Sixties Tower
Phone: (214) 377-5953
Dallas Attorney Marc Whitehead Answers Disability Claim FAQs:
Q: Can any local law firm help me if my disability claim is denied?
A: One of the most common questions our clients ask us is, what kind of lawyer can represent people against the insurance companies and government disability benefit programs? Who is qualified to represent someone who has been wrongly denied or delayed their disability benefits?
The answer depends on the type of disability claim you have:
- For long term disability (LTD) claims, you want an attorney who is accomplished in disability insurance law, with a strong background in personal injury law and fluent knowledge of disabling medical conditions.
- If your claim is for Social Security Disability (SSD), your best bet is to have a Dallas lawyer who is Board Certified in Social Security Disability Law fighting for you. Most LTD applicants must also file for SSD benefits, so your attorney should be well-versed in both legal areas.
- Veterans should seek an Accredited Veterans Claim attorney who can represent vets at all levels of the VA disability system including the VA Regional Office, the Board of Veterans’ Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Our Dallas attorneys can fully assist you in all disability cases.
Q: Can you help me file the initial long term disability application?
A: Yes! Our Dallas law firm offers excellent application and filing services for both private disability claims and group (employer-sponsored) long term disability claims. If you have started filling out your application for LTD benefits, you most likely have questions. Do not risk filing an incomplete claim – there is so much at stake. Let us help you build the strongest possible claim. Learn more about our long term disability application assistance.
Q: What if I am too disabled to make the trip to your office?
A: Many times, our clients are unable to withstand traveling to our Dallas office. Rest assured that we are still able to help you to the fullest extent and scope. Wherever you live, whatever your disabling condition, we can help you.
Find out all the ways we make it easy for you to obtain the disability benefits you deserve.
Have You Been Denied?
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
As attorneys we cannot promise the outcome of a case. But we can promise excellence. This is the foundation of our law practice. Our Dallas, Texas disability attorneys guarantee every client will receive the best possible legal service in a prompt, efficient manner. Put us to the test with our 30-Day Client Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not totally satisfied with our law firm’s service, our knowledge of disability law or for any other reason, you can walk away anytime within the first 30 days and owe us nothing with no questions asked.
Ask Us About Your Claim Today.
If you were denied long term disability benefits, Social Security Disability or Veterans’ Disability Compensation, we are prepared to help you now. 1-800-562-9830.