The process of appealing a denied disability claim – or filing a successful initial claim for disability benefits – is anything but easy if you take it on without skilled legal representation.
People who can no longer work due to a disabling condition face the toughest time of their lives. We understand your hardship and know this is no time for you to have to fight against your insurance company, or get lost in the appeals process with Social Security or the VA.
At Marc Whitehead & Associates, we take care of everything for you. The moment you become our client, we set out to remove your burden.
We take many steps to make a very difficult process as easy as possible for our clients. We strive to take the worry and stress off of your shoulders.
Our lawyers’ work is supported by skilled and caring staff members, many of whom develop committed relationships with our clients as we work our way through the applications and appeals systems.
Here are just some of the things we do to make it easy for you. One phone call is all it takes to begin:
- You will never need to travel to our office. We work remotely to make the process as effortless as possible. Although we enjoy meeting with many clients in person, disability insurance systems are electronic and so are we. With our efficient communications system there is never a loss or delay of information exchange. Wherever you live, whatever your disabling condition, we can help you.
- No money up front: We charge no money up front on most cases and we front most expenses. Pursuing disability benefits and appealing claim denials involve many costs such as medical and vocational expert fees, filings fees, medical record costs and various others. For cases handled on contingency, any costs incurred are reimbursed to us only upon recovery.
- We take care of initial LTD and SSDI applications. For Long Term Disability Insurance claims and Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, our firm will fill out and develop your initial application so that it clearly demonstrates you are disabled or are not able to perform any work. We will build your original claim to have the best possible chance of being approved for the highest benefit possible.
- If your disability claim was denied, we develop your case to be in the absolute best position to win on appeal. We handle all communications, track down and prepare all medical and vocational evidence necessary, and build up the claim correctly to appeal the denial. We address and rebut in detail every reason underlying the denial.
- We work very closely with your doctors so their input is on point to most effectively help your case. Insurance companies, Social Security and the VA all look for specific terminology and treatment records. Every disability insurance policy is different, with unique requirements regarding conditions and occupations. We collaborate with your physicians so they know how to present your unique information in the best possible way.
- We compile all the evidence necessary – medical treatment records, doctor’s statements, missing medical evidence, vocational assessments and more – to prove that you have the impairments you claim to have:
- We contact medical and vocational experts to obtain decisive expert opinions;
- We use the latest science and technology to investigate and build the details of your case;
- We examine your claim file to reveal improper procedures or other discrepancies in the insurer’s handling of the claim.
- We make it easy for you to stay informed throughout your case; we are available to discuss your case at any point during the process.
Whether you were denied disability benefits, or you’re just now filing – the right legal guidance can make the difference in your case. We will do everything possible to make life easier for you by taking on the burden of dealing with the insurance companies, the SSA or the Department of Veterans Affairs on your behalf.
Why Are People Choosing Marc Whitehead & Associates?
- Our law firm offers complete initial LTD application and filing services for both individual long term disability claims and group (ERISA) disability claims.
- We take care of the Social Security disability paperwork and process, whether you are first filing for SSD benefits or you need to appeal a denial of your claim. See what we do to win your SSD claim.
- Our accredited veterans claims lawyers help vets across the U.S. get their rightful benefit payments approved in the shortest amount of time possible. We can greatly ease the burden and increase your chances of receiving the VA disability benefits you deserve.
Call us today at 800-562-9830 for a FREE Consultation!