At Marc Whitehead & Associates, we represent people whose claims for disability benefits have been wrongly denied, delayed, or terminated. Our Waco disability lawyers assist residents of McLennan County and throughout Texas.
- Was your claim for long term disability insurance benefits rejected?
- Do you need to appeal your claim for Social Security Disability benefits?
- Did the VA deny your claim for service connected disability compensation, or did you received a disability rating that is too low?
When the safety nets and security you thought you had were denied unfairly, ask an attorney about your claim. Our initial consultation costs you nothing, and you will learn about your options and best ways to move forward. It is the right first step to take.
We know you are undergoing very tough times, and our Waco disability lawyers are here to make this difficult process as easy as possible.
Waco Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims
Did your insurance company deny or suddenly terminate your disability claim? When your insurer refuses to pay you, Marc Whitehead & Associates is on your side. You have the right to appeal their decision; we are here to protect that right and help you hold unprincipled insurance companies accountable under the law.
We represent policyholders with individual disability insurance coverage, and claimants who are covered under group LTD plans through their employers. The laws governing claim disputes for these different types of disability insurance are complex. If you have a disability case, contact our law firm to learn about your options without delay.
Our Waco disability lawyers protect and represent insureds in Texas courts across the state, and in Federal court. We can assist with any stage of your disability insurance claim, including
- Initial application – We help you develop a strong, winning claim from the start;
- Appealing a claim denial – we will identify and correct the issues that caused the denial, and “perfect” your administrative appeal by loading the record with fully developed medical and vocational evidence;
- Negotiating a fair and proper settlement;
- Litigating your claim in state or federal court.
Waco Social Security Disability Claim Help
The key factor in wining your claim for Social Security Disability is choosing an attorney who can establish that your medical condition and limitations prohibit your ability to work and earn a living.
The Social Security Administration’s guidelines are complex, and more often than not, claimants who file their application without expert legal counsel find their claims denied, due to skipped steps and not understanding what the SSA requires.
Board certified in Social Security Disability Claims Law, attorney Marc Whitehead and his team excel in proving our clients are disabled under SSA guidelines. We can help establish that your condition:
- Meets or equals the severity of a defined impairment as set forth in the SSA Listing of Impairments: Also known as the SSA Blue Book, this is a published medical listing describing all impairments that qualify for automatic approval of benefits, once proved.
- Meets the conditions in the Medical-Vocational Guidelines (grid rules) set out by the SSA: The “grid” is an extensive table of rules that outlines criteria by which a person is presumed disabled. These criteria are based more on vocational facts and realities – such as residual functional capacity, age, education and work history – and less on medical impairments.
- Our attorneys can also prove disability by showing there is a combination of medical conditions that restrict your ability to work.
Learn all the ways our experienced Social Security disability attorneys help you translate your records, documentation, and story into a winning formula.
Helping Waco Veterans Get the Disability Compensation they Deserve
Have you tried to obtain veterans disability benefits, only to be denied? Do you believe the VA failed to give you an adequate rating? When the VA errs, you have the right to appeal their decision.
Claims for VA disability compensation involve a web of laws, regulations, and documentation. Rather than appeal the VA’s decision on your own, increase your chances of success by working with an accredited Veterans lawyer.
To gain approval for benefits, or improve a rating, you must fortify your claim properly with the evidence the VA needs, and present that evidence conclusively. It is just as important to submit the appeal promptly.
For more than 25 years, our VA claims lawyers have helped veterans obtain the benefits they earned. Today we are more resolved than ever to helping Texas servicemen and women prevail in their deserved disability benefits. When the Department of Veterans Affairs gets it wrong, we’ll be at your side to prove your disability and get the maximum benefits you deserve.
Contact Experienced Waco Disability Lawyers
Whether an insurance company rejected your long term disability claim, you need to appeal a denial of Social Security Disability benefits, or you seek help from an accredited Veterans Disability Claim attorney, our law firm can assist you.
Distance is no obstacle. Calls are answered 24/7; 800-562-9830. Through every step of the legal process, our team treats each client with the dignity and respect they deserve. It all begins by requesting a free consultation with a lawyer to discuss your disability claims.