Life and business are unpredictable. However, when we become ill or hurt, we depend on our support systems to protect our needs and treat us fairly and with respect.
Whether you injured your back in a sudden work accident or slowly developed a debilitating condition—you are no longer able to work and live your life with ease. These restrictions have made it impossible to earn a fair wage.
To make things worse, now you’re struggling to get fair treatment from your long term disability insurance company, Aetna. In fact, Aetna has denied your claim.
Now Is the Time to Fight Back
This short ebook explains and demystifies Aetna’s approach to disability claim denials. On what evidence did Aetna base its decision? How you can effectively argue the denial? How can you take control of Aetna’s appeal process?
Get concise, strategic insight into how to handle a denied disability claim effectively. Know what it takes to obtain a fair outcome, respond the right way, and regain peace of mind. You will learn how and why to prove your Aetna claim.
How to Fight Back and Prove Your Claim
To download the eBook, click on the book cover or Title link above. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer [click File and Save As]
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ in order to open and read the above book.
Click here to download Adobe Reader (a new window will open).
Here’s what the chapters will cover:
- Aetna’s Company History
- Understanding Your Coverage under Your Aetna Policy
- How Much Will Your Disability Check Be?
- Pre-Existing Conditions Could Impact Your Benefits
- The Appeals Process Varies for Individual and Group LTD Policies
- Nine Ways to Improve Your Chances of Receiving Disability Benefits
- Winning Approval of Your Disability Claim
- Filing an Administrative Appeal After Your Claim Is Denied
- Residual Functional Capacity (RFC): How Aetna Decides What Jobs You Could Do
- What Aetna May Do to Try to Deny Your Claim
- Lose Your Administrative Appeal? How to File a Lawsuit.
- Four Ways to Find a Qualified ERISA Attorney
- Summary: How to Handle a Disability Claim with Aetna
You paid Aetna for your disability benefits—isn’t it only fair that you receive them now that you need them?
If you have been wrongly denied disability by Aetna, our complementary ebook gives you the information and awareness you need in order to prevail in your claim. Steer clear of the hazards that cause so many Aetna disability insurance claims to fail!
It’s your guide to getting the LTD insurance benefits, and the respect, you deserve.
Please note, our ebooks are provided for educational purposes only, and are not intended as legal advice. A licensed attorney should be consulted directly on all legal issues that may affect you or your case. Call 800-562-9830 to discuss your case.