Our goal is to serve each client with excellence and integrity above all else. At Marc Whitehead & Associates disability law firm, you have a Bill of Rights that ensures the work we do is according to the highest standards of our profession.
As our client, you have the following rights:
- Respect: The right to be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect by our attorneys and staff at all times.
- Communication: The right to be updated regularly and in a timely manner as to the progress of your case though unlimited and open lines of communication.
- Loyalty: The right to be represented zealously and with our undivided loyalty.
- Attention: The right to responsive attention from our attorneys and staff, including having your questions and concerns answered promptly.
- Exceptional Service: The right to expect and receive exceptional client service.
- Competence: The right to professional competence and diligence and from our lawyers and all who work at our law firm.
- The Truth: The right to know the truth about what is going on in your case at all times.
- Understanding: The right to have your case and legal options explained in plain, down-to-earth terms that you will understand clearly.
- Fair Fees: The right to a fair fee for the work we do. You are entitled to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner of billing.
- Privacy: The right to privacy in your dealings with our attorneys and staff. All of your information and communications with our firm will be considered confidential.
- Ethical Conduct: The right to expect the highest degree of ethical conduct from us.
- Control: You have the right to make the ultimate decision on your case.
See what we do to make it easy for our clients to obtain the disability benefits they deserve.
Have You Been Denied?
Do not give up.
Request a Free Case Evaluation
or call 800-562-9830 now!
No fees unless we win for you.