Our goal is to serve each client with excellence and integrity above all else. At Marc Whitehead & Associates disability law firm, you have a Bill of Rights that ensures the work we do is according to the highest standards of our profession.
As our client, you have the following rights:
- Respect: The right to be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect by our attorneys and staff at all times.
- Communication: The right to be updated regularly and in a timely manner as to the progress of your case though unlimited and open lines of communication.
- Loyalty: The right to be represented zealously and with our undivided loyalty.
- Attention: The right to responsive attention from our attorneys and staff, including having your questions and concerns answered promptly.
- Exceptional Service: The right to expect and receive exceptional client service.
- Competence: The right to professional competence and diligence and from our lawyers and all who work at our law firm.
- The Truth: The right to know the truth about what is going on in your case at all times.
- Understanding: The right to have your case and legal options explained in plain, down-to-earth terms that you will understand clearly.
- Fair Fees: The right to a fair fee for the work we do. You are entitled to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner of billing.
- Privacy: The right to privacy in your dealings with our attorneys and staff. All of your information and communications with our firm will be considered confidential.
- Ethical Conduct: The right to expect the highest degree of ethical conduct from us.
- Control: You have the right to make the ultimate decision on your case.
See what we do to make it easy for our clients to obtain the disability benefits they deserve.