Have your long term disability benefits been unjustly denied by the Social Security Administration, the Veterans Administration, or your insurance company?
Marc Whitehead’s team of Houston, Texas disability insurance attorneys can help you fight claim denial and win disability appeals for the following:
- Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance denials
- ERISA (employer group insurance) claims
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Social Security Disability claims
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Disability
- Veterans Disability benefits
- Life insurance claim denials
Top-Level Legal Representation for Disability Benefits
If you have been unfairly denied long term disability benefits by any of these private or federal disability programs, you need highly qualified and experienced representation.
You need attorneys that can deal strongly and gainfully with the SSA, the VA, and billion-dollar insurance companies. Your legal counsel must be proficient at negotiations, complex appeals procedures, and litigation in both state and federal courts.
That is what Marc Whitehead & Associates has been providing citizens, veterans and consumers since 1992.
Our law firm helps people nationwide get the disability benefits they are entitled to receive. No matter where you live, attorney Marc Whitehead will fight to overturn the denial and win the compensation you deserve.
Who needs long term disability benefits?
Our clients are very diverse. They are chronically ill or disabled and unable to work. We represent individuals suffering from many medical conditions, including:
No matter where you live, we can help.
- If you are struggling with denied Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, we will provide expert help. We are attorneys who are highly trained and experienced in all levels of SSD and SSI claim denials and appeals, up to and including final appeal to federal court.
- Insurance companies providing private disability insurance strive to protect their assets, not the rights of the policy holders. Unlike the federally run programs for SSD and SSI benefits, insurers are not under Federal jurisdiction, and so their actions may resemble those of the fox guarding the hen house. When your insurance company acts in bad faith, our knowledge of long term disability laws enables us to justify the compensation you deserve.
- Group insurance policies fall under federal ERISA law. There are important differences between the actions involved in securing ERISA disability benefits and individual long term disability benefits. Your rights as a policyholder are more restricted. You can bet these insurance companies are hard at work on ways to increase their bottom line, where fewer paid claims equal higher profit. Marc Whitehead & Associates is a highly respected adversary in the battle against big insurance.
- Many applications for Veterans Disability benefits are denied due to the overwhelming backlog of claims, and VA ratings that claim the disabling condition isn’t service connected, existed before service, or isn’t severe enough. Our veterans suffer unforgivable frustrations and years of denials and appeals in order to receive disability benefits. This is an injustice that we are passionate about fighting, and we pledge to help disabled veterans every step of the way.
Ask Us About Your Claim Today.
If you were denied long term disability benefits, Social Security Disability or Veterans’ Disability Compensation, we are prepared to help you now. 1-800-562-9830