If you were unfairly denied disability benefits, you need help and you need it now. Your rights must be protected and your goals supported. The only person who can assist in this way is a skilled disability attorney.
If this matches your situation in or near Irving, Texas, a disability lawyer whose expertise can make a positive difference in your case is Marc Whitehead, founder of the disability law firm Marc Whitehead & Associates.
How our legal team can assist you
Our daily mission is to represent disabled individuals who have been unfairly denied claims for disability compensation:
- The tedious processes behind Social Security Disability and Veteran’s Disability benefits often lead to undeserving claim denials.
- Insurance companies determined to make a profit have a built-in incentive to deny valid claims. Many resort to denial tactics in order to escape paying rightful benefits to policyholders.
Serving all of Irving, our disability attorneys are dedicated to fighting on your behalf, so that you obtain the disability benefits you deserve in matters of:
- Long term disability benefits
- ERISA-based (group) disability claims
- Bad faith insurance claim denials
- Social Security Disability Insurance claims denials
- denial of VA disability compensation
We are the voice for hard working individuals who suffer life changing disabilities, in a sometimes puzzling and often unfriendly process. We can assist in your initial claim application, and at any phase of your disability claim.
If you live in or near Irving or in Dallas County, find out how we can help you get the benefits you deserve. Our contingency fee policy means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Speak with an Irving, Texas disability lawyer today.
Marc Whitehead & Associates has helped thousands win the disability benefits they deserve. Your initial consultation and case evaluation can be arranged by calling 800-562-9830 or by using the form on this page.
Our attorneys stay available to answer your questions and fortify you with facts and options to help you successfully appeal a claim denial. We develop strategic solutions and take an individualized course of action for every client we serve. Learn more about our Texas disability attorney services.
You may have some questions in mind about our disability law practice or whether or not you need a lawyer. Please visit our FAQ page to see if we can help you find the answers you are looking for.