A life insurance claim resulting from the loss of a loved one should proceed without difficulties and worries. The truth is, many life insurance claims are wrongly denied.
Nothing is more disheartening than knowing that an insurance company may gravely affect the rest of your life by unreasonably or unfairly denying your claim.
The life insurance denial attorneys at Marc Whitehead & Associates are dedicated to protecting the rights of consumers. Our book, The Life Insurance Claims Kit, will help inform you about basic concepts and strategies you need to know to fight unfair denials and resolve your case.
To download the eBook, just click on the Book Cover or Book Title link below. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer [click File and Save As]
You will need Adobe Reader in order to open and read the books. Click here to download Adobe Reader (a new window will open).
The Life Insurance Claims Kit
Written by insurance attorney Marc Whitehead, this life insurance claim ebook contains vital information about these insurance policies. Learn the facts behind many denied claims that insurance companies don’t want you to know, and what policyholders can do to fight for the benefits they deserve.
- Understand the type of policy you have: Term Life, Group Life, Whole Life and Universal Life Insurance
- We explain the common reasons insurance companies use to reject claims, including
- material misrepresentation
- death occurred during the period of contestability
- exclusions related to death by suicide
- lapse of premium payments
- missed timelines for filing claims
- claim is not covered by the policy
- Learn about tactics insurers use to deny legitimate benefits, including:
- alleging forged signature
- frivolous denials for simple errors
- claiming an accidental death is really suicide
- arguing preexisting conditions
- insurer says cause of death is “suspect”
- many more
- Does your policy fall into one of the special types of life insurance cases? It is likely your case concerns at least one of the following scenarios:
- The final chapter of the book explains in detail the steps you can take, starting immediately, to prevent an unjust, unfair claim denial or delay.
Download our life insurance claim ebook at no cost or obligation.
Faced with an insurer’s letter of denial, most are unsure about what to do and whether they have any recourse.
After reading the ebook, you will better understand what it takes to prevent powerful insurance companies from withholding your rightful benefits. Aimed to help you and your family protect your rights, we urge you to download your free copy.
While this e-book does not constitute legal advice, it does provide practical and immediately actionable information about how to handle various life insurance related crises.
Committed, Experienced Insurance Attorneys Working for You
If you need legal help right away, Marc Whitehead & Associates has the credentials and background to help you. Contact us now for a private, free legal case evaluation. We welcome your call at 800.562.9830.