In her role as managing attorney, Madison leads the Mass Tort Department while overseeing the firm’s Austin Office. Madison is driven by a fervent passion to advocate for her disabled clients, standing as a steadfast ally in their battles against corporate Goliaths. Through her dedicated advocacy, she not only seeks to secure rightful compensation but also to instigate meaningful change in an often unequal legal landscape.
Madison was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing and minors in Sociology and Economics. She then attended South Texas College of Law where she graduated in the top 10% of her class, was the recipient of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship and Pro Bono Honors Award, and made Dean’s List each semester. While in law school Madison was involved with the Phi Delta Phi International Honors Society and was Associate Editor for the Corporate Counsel Review Journal.
Madison began working for Marc Whitehead & Associates as a law clerk. She also gained invaluable experience by clerking at the legal aid clinic Beacon Law, The First Court of Appeals with Justice Rebecca Huddle, and The Office of the Attorney General in their Consumer Protection Division. After law school, Madison made her way back to Marc Whitehead & Associates to continue to fight for her clients.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- ERISA Claim Disputes
- Breach of Insurance Contract Disputes
- Bad Faith Insurance Violations
- Deceptive Trade Practice Act Violations
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Waiver of Premium
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance claims
- Insurance Contract Disputes
- Long-Term Care
- Contract Language Drafting
- Severance Agreements
- Service Connection Claims
- Claims for Increased Rating/Dispute of Rating Assignment & Effective Date
- Agent Orange, Burn Pit, and Camp Lejeune Toxicity Claims
- 1151 claims
- Clear and Unmistakable Error (CUE) Claims
- Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income Denials
In her time away from work, Madison enjoys exploring her new city of Austin, training for her next marathon, and reading the latest thriller novel with a glass of wine.