How Do You Win Your Battle with The Hartford?
In our eBook, Disability Denied By The Hartford? Your Battle Plan for Winning Disability Insurance Benefits, we’ll give you the information you need to know to start fighting back.
To download the eBook, click on the book cover or Title link above. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer [click File and Save As]
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ in order to open and read the above book.
Click here to download Adobe Reader (a new window will open).
Here’s a brief overview of what we’ll discuss in this eBook:
- Understanding the Disability Insurance Industry
- The Differences In Disability: Short Term, Long Term, Catastrophic
- How Much Will You Receive In Disability Benefits?
- How Pre-Existing Conditions Affect Your Disability Claim
- Appealing Your Disability Claim: ERISA Federal Law Or State Law?
- Win Your Disability Benefits With A Strong Initial Application
- Proving Your Disability Claim
- How Insurers Determine Your RFC (Residual Functional Capacity)
- The Hartford’s Claim-Denying Tactics
- The Administrative Appeal Process
- Appeal Denied? Steps For Filing A Lawsuit
- How Can I Find The Right Disability Attorney?
If you’ve found this page, it’s likely that you’re suffering from a disabling condition that is preventing you from working. Whether the cause of your condition was a car accident, sudden illness or something else, you expected The Hartford disability insurance you’ve paid for over the years to be there for you and help you make it through this difficult time.
Unfortunately, you’ve probably found this isn’t the case.
Whether the company rejected your claim or you’ve been confused by the amount of paperwork and the deadlines imposed by the process, you want help. You deserve clear answers.
This ebook, while not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified disability denial attorney, provides an overview of how to respond strategically to a claim denial, prove your claim, and get the benefits you deserve from The Hartford . A licensed attorney should be consulted directly on all legal issues that may affect you or your case.
At Marc Whitehead & Associates, we have the extensive experience, skill and resources needed to win your Hartford disability appeal. Contact us today for a free consultation.