When you suffer a disability that prevents you from working, life can get pretty hard, pretty quickly. Finances get stretched to the limit. You may be living with constant mental and physical pain.
You’re in a scary position —thankfully you have long term disability insurance coverage through Liberty Mutual. They are your safety net for times just like this.
But that is not how it unfolds for you. Liberty Mutual is making the process way too hard for you to obtain the benefits you desperately need. Or they have denied your claim altogether.
Unfortunately, you are one among many disabled insureds who have suffered this company’s resourceful delay and denial tactics. The good news is, even if your disability claim was denied by Liberty Mutual, you may still prevail and win your rightful benefits.
To Win Your Liberty Mutual Disability Claim, You Need a Proven Battle Plan
Our ebook shares what you need to know to fight back and win the disability insurance benefits you deserve, the right way.
To download the eBook, click on the book cover or Title link above. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer [click File and Save As]
Denied Disability by Liberty Mutual?
Your Battle Plan for Winning Disability Insurance Benefits
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ in order to open and read the above book.
Click here to download Adobe Reader (a new window will open).
Here’s a quick outline of what we will discuss in this book:
- History of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Will You Get the Disability Benefits You’ve Paid to Receive?
- What Kind of Disability Policy Do You Have?
- Does Your Disability Benefit Check Look Small? Here’s Why.
- How Pre-Existing Conditions Can Affect Your Disability Claim
- Appealing a Disability Claim Denial
- Make Your LTD Claim to Liberty Mutual As Strong as Possible
- Why Liberty Mutual Might Deny Your Disability Claim
- Why You Need Help with the Disability Administrative Appeals Process
- Tactics that Liberty Mutual Uses to Deny Claims
- How to File a Long Term Disability Lawsuit against Liberty Mutual
- Finding the Most Effective Disability Attorney
- Summary: The Right Way to Approach a Disability Claim with Liberty Mutual
Get the Clarity and Support You Need to Prevail.
If you have been denied disability by Liberty Mutual, our free ebook gives you the facts and insights that will help you take control of your claim. Escape the traps that cause so many Liberty Mutual claims to fail. It’s your guide to getting the LTD insurance benefits, and the respect, you deserve.
Please note, the above book is offered for educational purposes only, and is not intended as legal advice. A licensed attorney should be consulted directly on all legal issues that may affect you or your case.
If you need legal help today, please call Marc Whitehead & Associates today at 800-562-9830.