How Do You Win Your Cigna Battle?
In our eBook, Disability Denied By Cigna: How to Prevail When Cigna Won’t Pay, we’ll give you the information you need to know to start fighting back.
To download the eBook, click on the book cover or Title link above. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer [click File and Save As]
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ in order to open and read the above book.
Click here to download Adobe Reader (a new window will open).
Here’s a brief overview of what we’ll discuss in this eBook:
- What Is Disability Insurance?
- Short Term, Long Term, Catastrophic — What Is The Difference?
- Improve Your Chances of Winning Disability Benefits
- Proving Your Disability Claim
- How Cigna Determines Your RFC (Residual Functional Capacity)
- Insurers’ Claim-Denying Tactics
- How Much Will Your Disability Payments Be?
- How Pre-Existing Conditions Could Affect Your Benefits
- When Your Claim Is Denied: The Cigna Appeal Process
- Filing a Lawsuit After Losing an Administrative Appeal
- Choosing the Right Disability Attorney
- Marc Whitehead & Associates Will Help You Fight
If you’ve found this page, it’s likely that you’re suffering from a disabling condition that is preventing you from working. Whether the cause of your condition was a car accident, sudden illness or something else, you expected the Cigna disability insurance you’ve paid for over the years to be there for you and help you make it through this difficult time.
Unfortunately, you’ve probably found this isn’t the case.
As the 4th largest disability insurance provider in the U.S., Cigna administers group disability insurance policies that cover millions of Americans. However, as a business, Cigna’s primary goal is being profitable — not helping you in your time of need.
Even if your Cigna disability claim was denied, there’s good news: This isn’t the end of the road. You still have a chance at getting the benefits you deserve.
Get the Right Help to Win Your Cigna Disability Benefits
If Cigna denied your disability claim, our free eBook will give you basic info you need to help you continue the fight, but this book is only a guideline offered for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. A licensed attorney should be consulted directly on all legal issues that may affect you or your case.
At Marc Whitehead & Associates, we have the extensive experience, skill and resources needed to win your Cigna disability appeal. Contact us today for a free consultation.