Voya Financial / ReliaStar / ING Disability Insurance Claim Denials
Marc Whitehead & Associates represent claimants in actions against Voya for unfair denials of disability insurance claims.
If your Voya claim was denied, talk with a disability attorney at our firm about how we may be able to assist you in appealing the denial. Our free consultation can begin the process of overturning Voya’s decision to deny or terminate your rightful benefits.
We have successfully helped hundreds of disabled claimants in their battles against the nation’s largest disability insurance companies. As your law firm, we will do everything possible to make the process easy for you.
About Voya Financial Insurance Company
Voya was previously known in the United States to be a part of the multi-national financial services company ING, or ING US.
Over the decades, ING acquired various financial, investment and insurance companies – such as Security Life of Denver Insurance Company, Life of Georgia, Aetna Financial Services, ReliaStar and CitiStreet.
As recently as 2014, ING rebranded the US operations into being a standalone company, VOYA Financial, Inc. Headquartered in New York, today Voya is a billion dollar giant offering insurance, investment and retirement savings products and services.
Voya Employee Benefits coverage is handled through ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York. Both ReliaStar companies are part of the Voya “family” of companies.
Accordingly, whether your dispute involves a disability claim denial under the company name of Voya or ReliaStar, we can assist you.
Voya Financial Disability Insurance – Group Employee Benefits
Group disability insurance coverage offered by Voya / ReliaStar Life Insurance Company include:
- Disability Income Coverage
- Self-Funded Short Term Disability Income
- Fully-Insured Short and Long Term Disability Income
- Association and Affinity Group Insurance for Professionals (Disability Income)
We Protect Your Rights to Voya Financial Disability Insurance Benefits
Marc Whitehead & Associates helps claimants in all 50 states who need to appeal unfairly denied disability claims, filing initial applications for LTD benefits, and all manner of disability insurance disputes with Voya.
Our team will address your disability claim dispute in the following ways:
- Examine your group or individual disability insurance policy and analyze the reasons Voya denied the claim, in light of applicable federal or state laws;
- Explain the legal options that are available to you, and create a plan that you are comfortable with; you will be able to make an informed decision about how you choose to move forward;
- If you retain us as your attorneys, we will develop the best possible case to prove disability and successfully appeal the denial, and to secure payment of all disability benefits that are rightfully yours;
- If Voya Financial continues to deny the disability claim, we pursue the claim in court. We are highly experienced in handling disability insurance litigation cases that fall under both federal ERISA law and state insurance laws.
Working with attorneys who know the processes, deadlines, expectations and laws significantly raise your chances for success. Please view our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Contact Us to Discuss your Voya Financial Disability Claim
We began helping people with their disability claims and appeals in 1992. Our law firm is honored to count thousands of individuals as our respected clients and friends.
Whether any insurance company acts in good faith and pays a valid claim is a business decision. If Voya or other insurer decides not to play fair, dedicated legal help is just a phone call away.