Assurity Life Insurance Company markets various disability income insurance plans for individuals and small business. As disability insurance lawyers, Marc Whitehead & Associates assists individuals with their long term disability insurance claims against Assurity Life Insurance Company and its associated companies.
Based in Lincoln, Nebraska, Assurity Life Insurance Company is a merger of three longstanding insurance companies: Assurity Life, Security Financial Life and Lincoln Direct Life. These three companies combined forces in 2007 as Assurity Life Insurance Co. In 2013, the company’s total financial assets reached $2.45 billion.
Assurity Life’s disability insurance plans include:
- Simplified Disability Insurance, which is an individual “guaranteed-renewable” disability insurance policy designed for individuals in the lower to upper-middle income brackets.
- Individual disability policies, designed for lower to upper-middle income clientele and small business owners.
- Graded Benefit Disability Income Insurance, a form of individual guaranteed renewable disability policy. In this plan, the benefit period can be from two, five or 10 years. The benefits are graded in percentages beginning at 35% to 100% through the selected benefit period. These policies are geared toward people who may already have had a disability insurance claim denied for prior health issues or an on-going medical condition. If they would not qualify for long term disability insurance coverage, the graded benefit disability plan would offer limited security, with optional policy riders and enhancements.
- Business Overhead Expense disability income insurance, which is geared to protect business operating expenses if a company’s key personnel become disabled.
Has Assurity Life Insurance Company denied your disability claim?
If you have received a denial letter from Assurity Life for a claim against any of their long term disability plans, or if your claim has been delayed or stalled without reason or just cause, call our law firm at 800-562-9830 for a free consultation about your case.
We represent disability claimants that have purchased their long-term disability insurance policy from Assurity Life. We may be able to help you appeal the denial. Here are just some of the ways our experienced attorneys can help you prove your claim to win the insurance benefits you deserve:
- We take every measure to gather all evidence of your disability, and load the administrative record with this critical information. This is important because, once the administrative record is closed, no new evidence can be submitted.
- We review and strengthen your claim file with additional medical records. We work with your treating physician to most accurately present and assemble the records in a way to maximize your case, and that will stand up to the most rigorous review.
- We consult with vocational experts to enhance your file with qualified opinion evidence.
- We thoroughly develop proper evidence concerning the Residual Functional Capacity – often the very core of a disability claim.
- If necessary, we file a lawsuit against Assurity Life in Federal Court for wrongly denying disability insurance benefits. Marc Whitehead & Associates is a highly experienced trial law firm. We handle all filings, requests, depositions and trying the lawsuit. By loading the record in the beginning of your case, we are highly prepared and armed to fight a successful suit in court.
Benefits Denied? Contact Marc Whitehead for Assurity Life Insurance Disability Claims Help
We encourage you to ask our experienced attorneys questions about your claim, how we can help you improve your case and use the most effective strategies to receive maximum benefits. For answers to your individual questions, please contact us without delay.